Ritchey Logic threaded 1 1/8

Re: Ritchey Logic threaded in Black 1 1/8

May well have one, I'll check my mountainous stocks, it's new, but not sure if it's all black. :facepalm:

Thanks Woldy...appreciated :D

Wold Ranger":1puu4gtz said:
May well have one, I'll check my mountainous stocks, it's new, but not sure if it's all black. :facepalm:

Yes, have an unused boxed one in all Black, I needed a silver one at the finish for my Ritchey Ultra, I contacted the supplier and asked if they had a silver version, they said they hadn't any, as supplies had gone out of production, so had to buy a Campagnolo Record C instead. I'd need £35 posted for it, with present post and what I paid.

Antstark":2g2c8myg said:
Thanks chaps.....I am looking for new/mint as the one I have is functional but scruffy. I will see what mtb-kult have in stock however i am not sure they deliver to the UK.

Ant

I know he does deliver to the Netherlands! Send the owner; Andre Velte a mail. He's a good guy to deal with... At least, that's my experience... :p

Cheers.....I will :D

stumpjumper1990":3tk1idj6 said:
Antstark":3tk1idj6 said:
Thanks chaps.....I am looking for new/mint as the one I have is functional but scruffy. I will see what mtb-kult have in stock however i am not sure they deliver to the UK.

Ant

I know he does deliver to the Netherlands! Send the owner; Andre Velte a mail. He's a good guy to deal with... At least, that's my experience... :p

Back