Is this the right room for an argument ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is the the right place for an argument ?

That's a shame. My knowledge of the topic is immaterial. It is a shame that you knowledge is not shared in a more productive and constructive tone.

Physician heal thyself.

You leave no better than you arrived.

The History Man":2stsvq8q said:
That's a shame. Physician heal thyself.

You leave no better than you arrived.

fair play, as I say, your thread is all about your soap box anyway...PMSL.

:D i ve just found this topic........love it!!!!

if you don't love it.....watch tv!

you people in my computer are only there until i push the button. everyone has this facility :LOL:

now get argueing.....you are my entertainment when there's f.a. on tv!! ;)

Have to 'confess' I've been over on YouTube watching 'The Spanish Inquisition' for the umpteenth time :LOL:

People will always disagree. If you put a hundred people in a room to do any task there'd soon be an argument about how to do it. It's no different online. In fact it's worse because it's easier to say things you maybe wouldn't say in person.

This is one of the tamest forums I've ever used. No repetitive picture memes, no fake accounts purely for trolling, no std outbreaks between members, nobody offering fights at events etc etc.

Nothing wrong with some healthy debate though.

The man is right. Go visit Cyclechat an mention helmets, commuting or recumbents and the bar stools will be flying within seconds. In the scheme of things very little happens here, especially considering how busy the forum is.

This is the only forum I've used, but I don't like the way some people use their undoubted knowledge and status to be mealy mouthed pernickety sourpusses when it comes to the best efforts and offerings of others. I perceive the man of sin to be one who 'damns with faint praise' when he could be so much more magnanimous.

come on...there's still nothing on tv........remember the button ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back