Check your nuts - IN REMISSION 4th July 2013!

Hello Retrobikers,

OK so things seem to be going quite well thanks to the help of a lot of good people. I'm getting a lot of support from a local cancer charity The Olive Tree and I'm going to be trekking up Snowdon in September to raise some funds for them. Any donations from fellow Retrobikers gratefully received:

My JustGiving page

Alternatively if you're Crawley(ish) based and going through it as a patient or relative and need some help then get in touch with them.

Cheers all.

i believe in fixies":274rvzz1 said:
makster":274rvzz1 said:
On for the Brighton one bollok

Careful, I think that might have different connotations, I'm sure Edwards can enlighten us.

Last time i was in Brighton with Gus I ended up with a seared penis so dread to think what a Brighton One Bollock is but I suspect you would need to pay extra.

Glad to hear that you'll be back cycling Tad although you'll still be rubbish.

ededwards":15vsl3tx said:
i believe in fixies":15vsl3tx said:
makster":15vsl3tx said:
On for the Brighton one bollok

Careful, I think that might have different connotations, I'm sure Edwards can enlighten us.

Last time i was in Brighton with Gus I ended up with a seared penis so dread to think what a Brighton One Bollock is but I suspect you would need to pay extra.

Was that the ride that Gus took you on that included you getting your foot jammed in a hole as well? :?

i believe in fixies":2euy592p said:
ededwards":2euy592p said:
i believe in fixies":2euy592p said:

Was that the ride that Gus took you on that included you getting your foot jammed in a hole as well? :?

Is this the start of some tall tale of legend where somebody has had to gnaw off their own little toe to extricate themselves from some Chinese toe trap type cavity?

All that and I don't recall eating any strong cheese for supper...

i believe in fixies":bay0wl20 said:

A bit worrying that you thought there might have been a second one but yes, that was the ride - I managed to put my foot into a badger's set which saw me dive face first into 6 foot high nettles. Thankfully I still had enough about me to decline Lil G's offer of urinating on me to neutralise the sting, electing instead to apply my pre moistened groin to an electric fence which sharpened my focus.

On the way home I was weary so stopped in a lay by for a snooze. Try making sense to the police who moved me on when I had a half face rash and the car smelled of burnt pork...

Still, it's not about me.

legrandefromage":25dufr76 said:
'Tad's nad'

You're on fire tonight LGF, must be the Ruddles :LOL:

Chap at work asks, "how's it hanging" every time he sees me now. There is plenty of comedy to be had.

Back