Dave Lloyd 753 ???

Dave Coaches our Pro Elite, and in fact there are many members amongst us here that have and are coached by him. He of course does Organise race events some even regarded as controversial (in there difficulty level) and of course he still participates himself, a bloody fit fella by all accounts.

Do you think he would be interested in seeing any of his old bikes? Or is he not that bothered anymore? :?

Giom6":1pqwhs7k said:
Do you think he would be interested in seeing any of his old bikes? Or is he not that bothered anymore? :?

HE wouldn't care if he never saw another old frame again, I think were his words to me.

Sad but true, but that's was his personal experience, and the taste left in his mouth.

A crying shame FWIW.

But that's the bike trade and certainly his experience at the time.
:cry:

That is a crying shame but a real insight to what its likes suppose :cry:

I guess its a bit like any occupation, you move on and try new experiences and leave the old behind, and you leave them behind for good reason. I can fully understand why he would do that.

Probably if he did want to see them he would still be making them...

Giom6":1qmqtq4p said:
That is a crying shame but a real insight to what its likes suppose :cry:

I guess its a bit like any occupation, you move on and try new experiences and leave the old behind, and you leave them behind for good reason. I can fully understand why he would do that.

Probably if he did want to see them he would still be making them...

New Heights and all that. :cool:

Just to finish this off for now till I start a new thread. The frame was picked up today so the fun starts now :LOL:

Giom6":qtve4u1f said:
Just to finish this off for now till I start a new thread. The frame was picked up today so the fun starts now :LOL:
Well, in a few weeks time when it comes back again. :mrgreen:

I might pop by Argos next week, just to.....you know, have a little natter with Mark... ;)

You could do but I'd rather you didn't.

I want this to be left between me and Argos if you don't mind

Back