Is this the right room for an argument ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is the the right place for an argument ?

Broken ribs suck :(

I have broken the same set of 2 ribs, 3 times in the last year :facepalm:

Chopper1192":2gv4rc0k said:
It's was irony, but hot weather is making it too much effort to think up first class material.

Ribs not good. Survived 4 days at work before the pain drive men to the work doctor, who advised I'm dangerously unfit for work, and a phone call to my GP got me signs off for another month. Might be looking at surgery and more metalwork if there no improvement.

On the plus side folk on here have been really supportive, and those pm' s of concern and encouragement you sent were really uplifting. Thanks buddy :D

I asked but you ignored me. :cry: I was hurt.

No argument from me on that Bro. Sleep is the worst bit, and with the double whammy of this heat I'm screwed.

Still, time to reflect on life. I'm barely 3 years from retirement, and if I have to go now through Ill health the Ill health element of the pension, and my insurance (paid for by myself through work) would give me a fractionally better commutation and pension than if I retire healthy in 2017. So I'm pretty chilled now about the outcome either way.

And Monsieur Le Historique, I apologise if I didn't respond. I've had quite literally dozens of messages if support (and even phone calls) so keeping tabs on who said has was a big task. I'm genuinely grateful to those that sent messages of support, solidarity and concern.

Now, if you could send me some new ribs, a freshly rebuilt Highpath and some nudey pics of Carol Vorderman then I'd be in heaven!

Yep, I'll get an injury award for the first round of titanium too.

I'd like to hang on, got an interesting D' s role coming my way when I go back but with Woman being retired through MS it might do us both good for me to spend 6 months or so at home and maybe expand my business interests next year. Or maybe not.

Anyway, back to my point. Do some people get a kick out of putting down or antagonising others seeking help and philosophy on here?

Seems more prevalent of late.

The History Man":tjmzb4jv said:
Anyway, back to my point. Do some people get a kick out of putting down or antagonising others seeking help and philosophy on here?

Seems more prevalent of late.

Yes some people do, the hard part is ignoring them.

:evil:

Unfortunately I carry the sword of righteous indignation!

Was just popping out to slay a few trolls.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 214
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back