Fox F80 help/expert needed - spare part required

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I recently acquired a set if these (and sold a set a while ago too). The newly acquired set seem to be in fine fettle aside from the blow-off adjuster is missing and I think it has sheared off. Is there an easy way to fix this or should I send to an expert?

Re: Fox F80 help/expert needed

You should be able to buy that part and the rod (?) from Mojo on their own. Then just fit them. They'll be an exploded parts diagram somewhere that may help, or just give Mojo a call and explain.

Re: Fox F80 help/expert needed

EarlofBarnet":r0mptnij said:
You should be able to buy that part and the rod (?) from Mojo on their own. Then just fit them. They'll be an exploded parts diagram somewhere that may help, or just give Mojo a call and explain.
Thanks, been in touch and apparently its an old part they don't stock so would need an entirely new cartridge which is over £200 alone plus fitting/service over £300.

Probably not with it, the forks work ok anyway so maybe I will get by without this adjustment.

I guess if anyone has an old/broken f80x they want to part with so I can try swapping the part over, I'd be interested.

Wonder if you could fit a non-terra logic cartridge? Shoul be plenty of those around I'd have thought. Think you could use a cartridge from up to a f100 and spacer it down 20mm.

EarlofBarnet":3v46dr80 said:
Wonder if you could fit a non-terra logic cartridge? Shoul be plenty of those around I'd have thought. Think you could use a cartridge from up to a f100 and spacer it down 20mm.
They did suggest another cartridge. The thing is, the forks work, its just the adjuster shaft has broken off and the tiny circular bit left hasn't enough meat on it to adjust. I was hoping it could be replaced without the need for a full cart replacement.

Back