Pashley 26Mhz question

KermitGKona88

Gold Trader
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Hi All

I have just purchased a MK1 Pashley 26Mhz frame and as per usual have the normal question.

WHAT SIZE POST AND CLAMP DOES IT TAKE PLEASE :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Cheers for looking

Mark :D

mine was 27.2 but my mate dean's was a year older and had a 26.8 so depending on what year the slackers at pashley made it. There nice trials bikes to say the least the 853 tubing is a little bit on the beefy end of the reynolds scale as pash used the heavier grade 853 tubes ie the think walled stuff but still handles great. The also make great trail bikes for shorter people

Thanks for the replies

Mine is the 631/531 mix it feels scarily light for a steel frame even for one so small, going to use mine like a Sunn Bmix type affair single speed, long post, high bars OMG nearly 45 and getting a bike like this it MUST be my mid-life crisis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cool: :facepalm:

Koupe":35i76een said:
Pretty sure Kampos on here has a 26Mhz?
I do ; and also a very nice hat ;) but anyway:
My 26Mhz is an 853 ; takes 27.0 post and 28.6 ( I think) seatclamp. Just out of interest ; does your frame have the disc mount?

kampos":waxc9m62 said:
Koupe":waxc9m62 said:
Pretty sure Kampos on here has a 26Mhz?
I do ; and also a very nice hat ;) but anyway:
My 26Mhz is an 853 ; takes 27.0 post and 28.6 ( I think) seatclamp. Just out of interest ; does your frame have the disc mount?

Hi Kampos

Thank you for that it sounds about the same as mine then I have a USE post with a 27.0 shim that fits perfectly and now i know the clamp diameter I can amend my wanted ad :LOL: :D Not sure about the hat though until I see it :?: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes indeed mine does have the disc mount :D :cool:

Cheers

Mark :D

Back