Another Road Fatality

highlandsflyer":3tbc32bp said:
There is an edit function on posts. It is not as if we have to leave a post after we realise we have said something a little tasteless. We should be able to self moderate.

Fixed that for you.

What the hell happened here yesterday? Is it the weather or a full moon?

Yesterday the hot weather brought out an acute dose of "I've been on this forum many years therefore you are not permitted to hold an opinion contrary to mine because you've only been here a year" type guff. Fortunately, it was no one of any consequence.

To the topic, 'flyer, any word yet in what took place here with this poor chap(or lady?) passing away?

Chopper1192":1i3n29du said:
Yesterday the hot weather brought out an acute dose of "I've been on this forum many years therefore you are not permitted to hold an opinion contrary to mine because you've only been here a year" type guff.

oh right , and here was me thinking it was just you and stevo being big twatty knobbers :roll: :roll:

It was me daring to have a different opinion. There was no rudeness from me or Stevo, just confrontation from someone who opined that as he wasa an old hand he was automatically right, which is patent Bollocks.

In this thread im keen to hear about our fallen comrade, but your only contribution is to call me and Stevo knobbers. Very mature.

Yeah, but we're f*ckin' BIG knobbers that the Goverment went to great expense to train how to kill in many different and exciting ways...

...often armed with nothing but our teeth, a piece of string and an old tampon! :LOL:

Back