V brakes, chainring, LH crank arm, headset,8spd cass reqd

naboo

Devout Dirtbag
Hi, I'm looking for some budget but branded parts, I'm after v brakes (levers not necessary), an 8 speed cassette, a 1 1/8 threaded headset, and a 32,34, or 36 4 hole chain ring to fit truvativ crank, on a long shot I'm still searching for a truvativ LH crank arm aswell or a close match.

Ah, also after a pair of qr skewers

I'm on a budget so not expecting xtr etc

Cheers

Re: V brakes, chainring, LH crank arm, headset,8spd cass req

I've a pair of grey LX v brakes (i.e one wheels worth) all complete with a new rubber boot and reasonable-ish pads, say £8 posted?

Also I've some generic black alloy QR skewers - they're unbranded but do the job, say £3 posted?

I think that I may also have a Truativ left hand arm as well (square taper) as the right hand crank fall apart on me ages ago - I vaguely remember that the left ended up thrown in the spares bin at work. Yours for postage only if I unearth it :)

Let me know if you fancy anything and I'll mail some pics over tomorrow...

Cheers paddling pool, I've got a black suntour left arm at the moment as a bodge but ideally need another truvativ arm, cheers for the link though

Would be interested in the qr skewers!, a square taper truvativ is what I'm after too (the rh is a fiveD ) the v is a possibility, let me look on eBay to see how likely getting another v to match it is!, cheers

Oh and after a black 27mm seat post, nothing flashy required, then may get this back on the road!

naboo":264szh1q said:
Would be interested in the qr skewers!, a square taper truvativ is what I'm after too (the rh is a fiveD ) the v is a possibility, let me look on eBay to see how likely getting another v to match it is!, cheers

No worries, everything is in fact at work so I'll send some pics over tomorrow - I think the crank arm was a old Isoflow model which isn't too different from a fiveD, as far as I know - 175mm from memory :)

naboo":25ansaca said:
the v is a possibility, let me look on eBay to see how likely getting another v to match it is!, cheers

The V's I have for sale are for a set of wheels, i.e. Front & Rear

paddlingpool":1i7fxnag said:
naboo":1i7fxnag said:
the v is a possibility, let me look on eBay to see how likely getting another v to match it is!, cheers

The V's I have for sale are for a set of wheels, i.e. Front & Rear
Cheers, I've got promax on it at the moment, I'm being fussy and looking to get some cheap shimano/avid/or tektro vs on ideally

Back