PACE (more cats and articles and tech docs) please

FluffyChicken":24psfh0k said:
Well the Archive is a bit thin on bike tech docs and info.

Not that I happened to have just bought one or anything, but there must be quite a bit people have acquired since a scrape of here was last done.

So what have you that is not in the archive (or can now scan better) ?
(anything F3 related ? ;) )

Archive link
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... hive/Pace/
Hi FC, I sent a jpg and a Acrobat scan of Brant Richards book on suspension servicing, which included Pace forks, to drystonepaul, as they were too big to be uploaded. I have got new jpgs of them which are the right size if you want them. There are also a couple of articles on drystonepaul's magazine scans thread.

Yes that's why I asked for them. I pop them up in the Gallery&Archive... The link in my first post.

Any more PACE stuff out there ?

FluffyChicken":p4djitll said:
Yes that's why I asked for them. I pop them up in the Gallery&Archive... The link in my first post.

Any more PACE stuff out there ?
I sent you everything I found. I will keep my eyes peeled and if I find anything I will whizz it over to you.

TrevorKershaw":1lgyqxep said:
drystonepaul":1lgyqxep said:
Hi DSP, Is there a central repository where these get listed for use by members?

The files will stay on my server and anyone can download from there. I usually do it this way as it's easier than sending files out to individuals via email or file transfer.
Fluffychicken will be able to (and no doubt already has) download the PDF and then add it to the Retrobike archive.

It's a team effort.

Oh, and thanks for scanning everything in the first place Trevor.

Not put the pdf up, I might put the pictures up as not quite sure where I would put it being a multiple product service guide :LOL:
Been pondering for a while now :oops:

drystonepaul":27bdz5kz said:
TrevorKershaw":27bdz5kz said:
drystonepaul":27bdz5kz said:
Hi DSP, Is there a central repository where these get listed for use by members?

The files will stay on my server and anyone can download from there. I usually do it this way as it's easier than sending files out to individuals via email or file transfer.
Fluffychicken will be able to (and no doubt already has) download the PDF and then add it to the Retrobike archive.

It's a team effort.

I agree. If I find any more stuff I will pass it over to you guys. Anything specific you are looking for?

drystonepaul":2w1m5qo8 said:
TrevorKershaw":2w1m5qo8 said:
drystonepaul":2w1m5qo8 said:

It's a team effort.

I have scanned some others;

John Stevenson & Brant Richards book (B&W):
Wheel building and truing - 7 pages
Brakes: Cantilevers, Magura Hydrostop - 9 pages

Haynes Bike Book (Colour)
Brakes with fault finding guide - 14 pages

Let me know if you want them.

Back