zigzag

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
When: Saturday 10th
Time: 1.30pm
Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/K6NL2

With the nights fair drawing in :shock: it's time for the 2nd annual Pitmedden BBQ.

dsc7219nef.jpg

BTW, Pitmedden is superb right now. Dry, dusty and the midges don't seem too bad either.

Re: Pitmedden BBQ: Let's pick some dates

I wasn't for a Friday and it seemed Fridays was not set in stone but now it is so I'm out. Workload too hectic for me to have any energy by Friday evenings. Have fun guys.

I don't think Friday is mandatory, it's just we've a semi-regular ride there on Fridays anyway. We could change it this year and do a Saturday afternoon ride, with an evening BBQ afterwards?

Don't change on my account but I'll never make Pitmedden on a Friday evening for any event :roll:

Choice is good - Saturday afternoon definitely has it's plus points. Could even get out for a ride after the BBQ ... Added to the poll.

happy with the 10th too, but my current transport means I can't bring my bbq - there is also a risk family stuff will get in the way too.

TK, I have a portable gas stove and I think Keith does as well. Can cook on those then finish off on a couple of disposable bbq's for flavour.

any day suits me and i have a neat portable BBQ which will do the job.

be braw for a saturday efternin so more folk can make it

I've voted Sat 10th as Sat 3rd marks the end of a brutal few weeks work so not going anywhere thar weekend.

Back