Nearly-NOS Flite Ti Saddle (white - Australia)

RichTheRoadie

Dirt Disciple
Having just been Twittering with the Retrobike main man, I've registered to advertise this for sale. It might as well go in the MTB section too - I know I used Flites on my MTBs back in the 90's!

I'll probably regret this, but I've had to admit defeat - my ass is comfier on newer saddles with cutouts and it's pointless keeping a saddle just because it's nice to look at...

This is a 'nearly NOS' original Selle Italia Flite Titanium saddle in white. It was brand new and still packaged from 1991, up until around February/March this year when I got my hands on it. I've probably only done 500km (max) on it so there's still loads of life in it, and it's been kept very well since it came out of the box and wrapper (both of which I still have).

This is the best pic I have of it (click the pic for a really big version):

I can do more pics if necessary.

Given that the price I paid for it was fairly obscene I'm afraid it won't be cheap, but I don't need to tell you good Retrobike folk how rare these are in this condition.

$215 shipped within Australia (I'm in Sydney). Shipping globally is possible, but at a cost (I'll consider offers, but I'd rather keep it than take a big hit).

PM me if interested.

(Because I could do with generating some funds, if anyone is interested I could also be tempted to sell the custom anodised C-Record post as pictured, but that wouldn't be cheap either! Contact me if you're keen)

Back