2012 Giro Yeti style

Smithjss70

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Just got this new helmet to cruise with my growing Yeti herd.

817671d1374356539-2012-giro-yeti-turquoise-giro.jpg

817672d1374356549-2012-giro-yeti-turquoise-arc.jpg

Smithjss70":1cl1rb1h said:
I thought I'd strip you down first and give you a quick dip into some squirrel shit.

Do us all a favour, and go get a sense of humour. He was talking about the toaster in the original pic

Is it a Giro Feature?

I was looking at those, they appear to actually fit around the head, rather than just perch on top of it like most helmets do when I wear them. Problem is, it's likely to be too hot for me.

I have a Bell Variant and to be honest, I don't wear it because unless it's near freezing outside it makes my head sweat so much that it runs into my eyes and I can't see where I'm going, which is kind of counter productive for something that's supposed to make you safer. :?

Pyro Tim":1m7u6xpr said:
Smithjss70":1m7u6xpr said:
I thought I'd strip you down first and give you a quick dip into some squirrel shit.

Do us all a favour, and go get a sense of humour. He was talking about the toaster in the original pic

As the official interpreter for the tribe, you should know that I was responding in a humorous tone, albeit, dark for some. I guess that's what emoticons are for. I'll fix that though.

xerxes":2qnisx0z said:
Is it a Giro Feature?

I was looking at those, they appear to actually fit around the head, rather than just perch on top of it like most helmets do when I wear them. Problem is, it's likely to be too hot for me.

I have a Bell Variant and to be honest, I don't wear it because unless it's near freezing outside it makes my head sweat so much that it runs into my eyes and I can't see where I'm going, which is kind of counter productive for something that's supposed to make you safer. :?

But most convenient for those longer rides where hunger strikes.

Take a piece of bread, drop it in the slot, press down the lever, the coils get hot...toast.

Back