Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Doing a 29 mile road circuit on Wednesday evening from 7pm from Roslin out to Gladhouse reservoir by the Moorfoots and back with possible pub stop. Me and two work coleagues training for our Sunday practice loop of the 4 Abbeys run (meeting 10am outside Kelso Abbey Sunday 21st July) that I'll be leading for Retrobike in August. Neither will be flat out, more playing the long game but anyone fancying a wee run on the road on either run is welcome. ;)

Don't know if Im gonna get much luck with this judging by the number of suspected cracked ribs BUT whos up for Blairadam on Sunday as Ploughboy is, and I quote "gagging for it" and a trundle on the bikes as well :LOL:

RobMac":291fatbu said:
Don't know if Im gonna get much luck with this judging by the number of suspected cracked ribs BUT whos up for Blairadam on Sunday as Ploughboy is, and I quote "gagging for it" and a trundle on the bikes as well :LOL:

right ya dirty hoor...brace yersel, ahm back an needin a long hard ride.....and after sat night i will be needing oot on the bike :mrgreen:

So 10-10.30ish for the full tour hopefully and mibbee a wee extension over to Benarty / lochore if its braw ??

Alas I'll be glugging down Real Ale and listening to the Troggs and the Animals at the Traquair Fair over the weekend, camping in a field in the peeing rain and thunder and lightning :roll: :LOL:

velomaniac":14jzfhx5 said:
Alas I'll be glugging down Real Ale and listening to the Troggs and the Animals at the Traquair Fair over the weekend, camping in a field in the peeing rain and thunder and lightning :roll: :LOL:

'V' that sounds brilliant :D

And Keith how come your pushin for Benarty / Lochore aww the time is it a "doggin site" or whatt? :mrgreen:

Look what I found....

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/8814110/

Think we've done most of them but there's some new to me anyway. Keith's over the bar trail isn't on it neither is a new one I've learned of called Loam Lover, up in the north east corner.

Back