Oooooof, Ha ha ha

Not sure how I feel about this, the tripper guy might be more obnoxious than the brightly colored running guy, at any rate don't mess with tripper guy's fat girlfriend...

Now that is funny.

Have to say I hate those prats that run along side the riders especially when they really close.

I'm astonished that in this day the fans are still allowed to get so close to the riders. Watching the golf yesterday and the way the crowd are silenced, herded around like sheep, controlled and manipulated I wouldn't be surprised to see changes in crowd control over the next decade at Le Tour.

Hard to separate the crowd over 130 miles though!

Actually there are a fair few gendarmes, and the total number of complete wallies is low...but they tend to concentrate at Alpe d'Huez.

LOL yep he deserved it! I remember watching the tour some years ago
and there was a chump running up the hill and decided to stop and walk
back to his mates only for a motorcyclist to hit him as he walked back.

This year I saw a gendarme grab one guy, spin him round and chuck him in the ditch.

Pillocks.

I used to think it would be good to get up on an Alp to watch the Tour but now I'm not so sure. Looks a bit like chucking out time on a Saturday city centre night these days.

Fair play to the guy in blue, although its a shame he didn't quite have what it took to back up the trip ...

People should know better than to run with the riders when it is that busy.

Back