I hit a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope she didn't suffer a rotational brain injury, or the cyclechat anti lid campaigners will be righteously demanding helmets for pedestrians before cyclists.

12152009_muppets7.jpg

No, no, it really was all due to my reckless and arrogant behaviour, clearly. In future I shall do the only safe thing and dismount whenever I get within 100 yds of a building. Or a kerb.
With my attitude, it's a wonder I haven't mown down countless pedestrians in my car. Maybe I have, and was so ignorant that I didn't even notice. :p

It's a pity her father wasn't present to offer his unbiased point of view, especially if he were built like Chopper! :LOL:

FluffyChicken":3s4lt3k4 said:
Ffs you lot.

Agreed. Seems some are here just to whinge, moan, and force their opinions on others.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnTmBjk-M0c[/youtube]

Must be the heat ;) ............lets face it, there has been a huge increase of people just walking into the road without looking, since texting became available. See it every day, like a load of sheep in the road.........yes i think the answer is for the speed limit to come down to 5MPH to allow for pedestrians who don't look where they are going, or what's in front of them...........sound like she should have been on the pavement.........oh sorry pavement is for cyclists these days, hey Koupe, you should have been on the pavement ! would have never happend then ;) :!: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back