Indiana Jones film

andy.l

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Seen it lastnight and as an Indy fan thought it was crap,Speilberg at his deviant worst,way too much CGI in the film,it lost its 'rawness' like the others had,and the end is just unreal,a big dissapointment for me.

Just my opinion,dont let this go put you off watching.

Anyone else ?

I got it on the lappy ready for work tonight, but i have "what happens in Vegas" as a back up just incase as i had heard similar rumours about it :cry:

andy.l":38kluquc said:
Seen it lastnight and as an Indy fan thought it was crap,Speilberg at his deviant worst,way too much CGI in the film,it lost its 'rawness' like the others had,and the end is just unreal,a big dissapointment for me.

Just my opinion,dont let this go put you off watching.

Anyone else ?

I saw it last week I thought the ending was rubbish ! Quite a few plot flaws (The whole box, magnet, thing..) and far to much CGI. Overall it wasn't too bad. The naff aliens didn't really appeal to me (or any one else in the cinema) though !

yep saw it last night too, Lucas raped my childhood again, but this time is was a double whammy with this mate Steven

Saw it twice last weekend, once with the wife and in-laws while my daughter babysat. Very perplexed at end of movie. Brother-in-law hated it, but then he was 10 at the time of the first movie.

Saw it again with my daughter(Shia Labuouf crazy), was much more satisfying, not having high expections. First half was amazing.

All in all I liked it.

I liked it too, wee bit disappointed with the depth of the plot/story etc but was a rip roaring old adventure non the less. Not the best in the series, probably 3rd? Handled the age thing quite well too, not played to death or ignored. Will watch it again when it comes out on DVD.

p.s. maybe a slight spoiler alert in the title might help

This post contains spoilers - including THE FILM IS SHITE

F*cking disgrace of a movie. A total rip of National Treasure and not a sequel to the other beautiful films in any way.

There was no story to speak of except some nonsense about aliens, roswell and area 51 (oh and that Indy some how survives a direct hit from a nuclear bomb :? - possibly the most believable bit in this arsew*nk, piss-sh*t, c*ntdoodle of a film)

Just seemed to me to be a cheap way of extending the franchise, and further extending it by introducing Indy's son (have I ruined the film now? not really as this bit of the 'story' was so obvious George Lucas could have had a big red arrow pointing at it and it wouldn't have been any more obvious - his son was called Mutt after the family dog although his real name was Henry, sound familiar?). It was lazy film making at best, not a patch on the old ones with bundles of pointless sh*te and oodles of annoying nonsense.

Lucas buttf*cking our past for profit again.

Back