Retro Skateboard - 87 Santa Cruz Jeff Grosso

Vinevo,

Love that pic :D
I'd forgotten about those Powell jogging bottoms, had a red pair which i wore to death :D

I remember having a G & S Fibreflex board with ACS 651 trucks and 70mm Red Kryptonics.
It was in my mum's garage for years and they kindly threw it away when they moved!
"I didn't think you'd want that old thing any more!"
:x

On the off chance that anyone reading this has any Beastie Boys decks (official, bootleg or themed) then give me a shout. I already have three but I know there are several more out there.

This is my stash :D
I'm am currently trying to resist the temptation to build the Vision Double vision up :shock:

Attachments

• decks 001.JPG
    decks 001.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,962
v nice collection - I have my old Corey O'Brien in the garage, scratched to buggery though, unfortunately!

Top: 2005, 5Boro NYC Skateboards, Beastie Boys To The 5 Boroughs promo deck

Middle: 1994, Girl Skateboards, Beastie Boys Ill Communication promo deck

Bottom: 2008, Gravity Skateboards, Jesse Parker longboard, Beastie Boys Licensed To Ill album cover copy

img0485o.jpg

Grannygrinder":2zway9mc said:
This is my stash :D
I'm am currently trying to resist the temptation to build the Vision Double vision up :shock:
Lovin' the Hawk. :cool:

I would love to get my hands on a Brand X riot stick. First proper deck BITD but s/h like nearly all my decks were. :cry: Couldn't afford a new one then, and couldn't afford a NOS one now. You gotta love 25 years of progress! :LOL:

You spotted my stealth deck :LOL: :LOL:
I keep thinking about getting it valued as its a mini and pretty rare, but then i've got to justify not selling to the mrs. Best to keep stum i think :D

I'm always on the lookout for a Sean Goff Death Box deck, my first 'proper' deck. Very thin on the ground though :(

Back