FOR SALE: 1997 Kona Cindercone frame 20" - £50 posted

Stigheed

Dirt Disciple
I am looking for £50 posted. The frame is a double butted chromo frame from 1997. It is in good condition overall with paint marks as one would expect from a frame of this age. I am including the Kona seat clamp and an ETC seat post as I have no use for it on my other bikes. the frame takes a 1 1/8" headset and has a 68mm BB shell.

There is a very small ding in the down tube (see the photo with the 'A' on the down tube, there is a barely perceptible mark). This has not affected the ride in any way. There is a large paint chip on the head tube but this is only superficial and does not go deeper than the paint.

There are no other issues with it that the frame builds into a really nice bike. I have had a great time riding this but alas, I have too many bikes (apparently). Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• lava dome side 1.jpg
    lava dome side 1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 677
  • lava dome side 2.jpg
    lava dome side 2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 677
  • lava dome front chip.jpg
    lava dome front chip.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 677
  • lava dome A mark.jpg
    lava dome A mark.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 677
  • lava dome front 3 4rs.jpg
    lava dome front 3 4rs.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 677
  • lava dome s post.jpg
    lava dome s post.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 677
  • lava dome other side.jpg
    lava dome other side.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 677
Re: FOR SALE: 1997 Kona Lava Dome Frame - 20" - £50 posted

You right, I think the sun has gone to my head. Definately Cindercone (the clue is on the top tube).

Thanks for pointing that out.

Stigheed

Can I reserve/dibs this until the weekend as I am away from home and need to make a master plan so that Doctor evil doesn't get a sniff of what I am up too.

Cheers,

Mark.

The Master plan is now hatched haha :evil:. So I will take this off your hands for your asking price of £50 for which I will be very grateful. Please send details for payment.

Many thanks,

Mark.

Back