£200 KONA CINDERCONE 1998

JamesAlder

Dirt Disciple
This classic retro bike has been garaged & unused for 10yrs and is in fantastic condition. Race it, ride it or hang it on your wall! Also included are front and rear CrudGuards and mini-pump. Comes fitted with City Slicker tyres with the original Break & Enter tyres as spares. Pure vintage splendour ready for town or off-road use. Also ideal for fixed-speed roadster conversion, excellent frame. Specs are as follows:-

Frame Tubing Material Chromoly, double-butted
Fork Brand & Model Rock Shox Indy C
Fork Material Aluminum/magnesium, triple-clamp crown

Brakeset Avid 1D-10 brakes, Avid AD-1.0 L levers
Shift Levers Shimano STX-RC RapidFire SL
Front Derailleur Shimano STX top-swing
Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore LX SGS
Crankset Cyclone CX, 22/32/42 teeth
Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-LP26
BB Shell Width Unspecified
Rear Cogs 8-speed, 11 - 30 teeth
Chain Shimano CN-IG31, 1/2 x 3/32"
Seatpost Kona Race Lite
Saddle Selle Italia XO
Handlebar Kona Bulge
Handlebar Stem Tahoma Sonne IV
Headset 1 1/8" threadless Ritchey Logic
18-19inch size frame
Wheels :- Hubs Front: Kona OB-1, Rear: Shimano STX-RC
Rims Mavic X138
Tires Front: Kona Enter, Rear: Kona Break
Spoke Brand DT stainless steel, 2.0mm straight gauge

Again this bike has been GARAGED for 10 YEARS and is in great running condition. Priced to sell. First to view will buy.

£200. I'm moving overseas and won't be taking it with me http://www.flickr.com/photos/94491880@N03/

My sentimental attachment aside i believe £200 to be the bargain for a vintage kona of this model and condition*

I've also had an offer in for it's previous listing price of £250, pending confirmation of that please do not reply unless you can match that offer.

I am selling it on a first come first served basis but as i'm sure you'll understand will be going with the highest confirmed offer*

Edit:- still waiting to hear back. Feel free to put in an offer if you're still interested*

i was just saying whats happening with the sale? i'll save it for a PM in future sir.

anyways the bike is now available at £165. happy days.

Latest posts

Back