91 Saracen e-stay badly listed

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks to say Traverse on the top tube.

Loved the 91 frames, so much more interesting (and far less common) then the 92/93's. Only beaten by the 89's for me. :cool:

It's the remains of a 1991 Traverse Competition Hydrotech.
It's lost the original red/orange forks and stem, Magura Hydrostop brakes, drivetrain and wheels.

So pretty much only the frame left.

Massively overpriced fo' sho'.

I fancy someone's trying to make a bob or two.

I think that frame was sold by the Gloucester Bike Project, probably for next to nothing (I got my Dawes New Wave F&F for £4.99), and the new owner has built it up.

I could be miles out, but I remember seeing a photo of a similar frame when I was looking at their listing.

Yeah I was outbid on this frame, went for £21 something. So 99 quid for the rest of the parts... None of which look original or that period. Really want a Saracen e stay but happy to wait as they usually come up a lot cheaper then this

Some one need to tell the seller that you buy complete and split if you want to make profit, not the other way round. :facepalm:

Back