Retrobike calendar - do you want one

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I've already got my 'Hollyoaks Men 2007' calendar

• What's a calendar?

• Total voters
The calendar will definitely be less than £30 and not feature any nudity.

Oh go on Jon.

Why dont we get a bunch of models to appear semi-naked draped over the bikes of each calendar month? Better still we could get the photos "slightly softened" for that real nice pro photoshoot effect and have the pictures taken in all kinds of eye-brow raising places (think leapoard skin covered bedrooms with mirrors on ceilings)

If done right it would look really cool...serious. A real tongue in cheek style! :)

yeah, I would.
as long as not too pricey obviously.

£30 is a bit much without nudity ;)

I'll get me camera out....
Or, get MattPayne to get his camera out

Jez, tell you what, you find the nude models and bikes and I'll bring my camera. Deal?

Jez,

Luv ya dude, but you NEED laid. :LOL:

rody

P.S. - oh, and that would be without the Trimble in the same room, gotta make the break a clean one.

jez-2-many-bikes":ank1jdph said:
Would be funny seeing some tasty bint getting down and dirty with my Trimble in a four post'er...

..and the Trimble comes in a Leopard paint job no?? Perfecto! It would be like one of those posters where you start off up close and move back slowly to see the image properly :shock:

WANT ONE ! Great idea ......... d'you think my little old "jellybean" Salsa would make it in if i get some better pic's ??

Latest posts

Back