KONA HEI HEI 19 FRAME

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apart from the additional gusset what is the diff. between an HH and a KK. Same tubing etc? Price diff. is silly, guess the KK is rarer but that is Merlin XLM money

I know this fella, look's like he's selling out his ti collection :shock: - or some of it anyway's
Had a chance at that KK, was as good as mine 'til he changed his mind :roll:
...as far as I know he's NOT a member here anymore

The Hei Hei on this thread is almost certainly the same one that went for £450 a few weeks ago. The high bidder has exactly the same feedback score as this seller and he now has a set of Rock Shox forks up for sale at £99.99.

markwashington":1xe2w92f said:
A King Kahuna went for about £880 recently, but it was a KK and it was an 18 inch frame. If this was an 18 inch frame, then I suspect it might have been snapped up at £550. I think the fact that only a couple of weeks ago the "market" decided that a 19 inch Hei Hei with easily £100 worth of parts, and what appeared to be original decals was worth £450, then I don't think it's unfair to say this is at least £100 or even £150 overpriced.

Interestingly no feedback has been left on the £450 frame/forks by either seller or buyer, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's the same frame!

that was me £877.89 :oops: .. :D...got slicks on at the moment..weathers great ..using her for work...sneak up on the roadie boys :LOL:

Ernie :D

Attachments

• KK2 001.jpg
    KK2 001.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 314
  • kona slicks 011.jpg
    kona slicks 011.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 314
  • kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 313
  • KK2 008.jpg
    KK2 008.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 313
I'm a massive kona Hei Hei fan (upto 93 admitadly ) but i'm surprised by how people are contanstly saying there overpriced like this one,eh!! Brand new upto 93 not sure about 94 onwards but they were over a £1000 for a frame only,so i couldnt imagine it would've changed much in 94,and because of that a very rare bike. So why be so surprised when they put a price tag on it like this one,what would you do if you owned one,give it away!! Or maybe swap it for an over priced Klein with a fancy paint job and get some money aswell :roll:

Catalogue price for a 98 frame only...HH £1300, KK £1600. I think as discussed at the time if the eBay £450 with sids completed That was an utter bargain.

Back