Ductapes Thinning The Herd.

Ductape

BoTM Winner
Attempting to thin the herd a bit and admittedly a bit of an attachment disorder makes this tough. After some serious pondering, these are the ones I want to let go. Feel free to make serious offers before the get parted and sent to the bay. Price does not include shipping. Paypal gift. Plenty of references here on RBUK. Pics on the dock were taken today and show current build. Plenty of detail shots in the PB albums but willing to shoot more if needed. Everyone is happy in the end. If you look into the photobucket pics, there may be different components, as like most bikes, my projects change over time. I will try to get all 11 posted today. So from A-Z, here we go:

$250. American Comp Lite 1993 Frame ONLY:

Photobucket:
http://s417.photobucket.com/user/Aemmer ... and%201993

Re: T's Thinning the herd. 11 to go. $100 to $3000.

Some lovely bikes. I'm just sitting here refreshing the page waiting for the next installment :cool: You're a braver man than me, I'm sure I would have lost at least one into the harbour taking those photo's :LOL:

Thanks. This is a lot of work posting pics. The water is not as bad as it looks. Just a small canal in the back yard. The neighbors were sure looking at me funny though as I carted bike after bike out there:

What size is the Fisher frame? PM sent....

Are those bronze ano RM20's I spy on the white Ritchey?

Might be worth getting sizes posted (or promised) before the flood of queries... ;)

Impressive clearing out, top marks to you!

Wow......I can't be the only that's a tiny bit envious of your life! Good luck with the clear out!

xxnick1975":1ou3e79s said:
Wow......I can't be the only that's a tiny bit envious of your life! Good luck with the clear out!
i am!!! :shock:

Ductape":11ne58fe said:
Attempting to thin the herd a bit and admittedly a bit of an attachment disorder makes this tough.

We should start a support group:

Hello, my name is Rob...

Good luck with the sales :cool:

hi
really liking the american.
but the picture link won't work for me. :(
says it's a private album.
would like to see more of this one.
roy

Back