Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....with tattoo's

Re: Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....

technodup":ux01iyw6 said:
I lolled when a poster here used his mod status to 'prove' his credentials/trustworthiness (I can't remember the details), by which I was clearly supposed to rethink my position. You're an unpaid lackey moderator on a niche internet forum mucker. It's not a knighthood.

Without starting an essay it's so obvious that the average age here is significantly higher than other forums I've used. Which means a maturity(?) of discussion I'm not used to. That's not bad or good, just different. But I'll not be changing to suit.

And back to tattoos if anyone in Scotland needs one removed I can recommend an expert. (A client, not through experience). It's a growing market. Wonder why?

I think there is much less of that 'lacky' thing here, as people are as you say older and it is an international forum, with people all over the place. Besides, mods are paid. We all know they get free beer.

One of my community forums is much more that way, with real arse licking lackies, mods meeting every other week in the pub, blah, blah, blah..

Try a photography forum. Half of the folks on the one I use mainly make me seem like a kid.

I wonder what the ratio of people getting tattoos is to those removing them?

One of the most popular tattoos to get is your partner's name, so I would imagine that accounts for many getting them removed.

I'm not a big drinker tbh. It's not big or clever.

And 'funny' beer based puns, phrases and observations so popular around here are even less so. But each to their own and all that. It's beer o'clock.

Edit: posted the above before I saw page 5 and low and behold there's another one. Aaarrggh.
highlandsflyer":ypz40mt9 said:
We all know they get free beer.

Got no money for beer till Tue......just cold pop and ice lollies out the fridge......a slice of lime in any drink seems to cool you down i find in this heat.

Back