Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....with tattoo's

Re: Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....

Us macretro rip the absolute pish out of each other so dont worry about it. ;)

dyna-ti":jrir27cx said:
I seem to be noticing a lot of tats amongst the scene crowd, fixies, that lot(no offence intended by 'that lot') Some of them very extensive and rather expensive
Latest fashion ?

Agreed, for 99% it's nothing to do with the tats meaning anything, it's because they think it makes them individual. It doesn't, it makes them sheep and I bet they regret it in the future. The 1% is reserved for those that really are in to the whole tat scene, would be if it wasn't fashionable to be and take it seriously.

While we're here, what's with the latest fashion for:

1- Girls having huge tats on their chest above the line of their clothes.
2- Blokes having full sleves done.

Both look shit, both will look shitter when you're 60.

End.

FIN.

greenstiles":38ec9qh4 said:
With a big tattoo on his big belly..........he prob thinks he looks so cool, but he just looks like a very very overweight man with drawings on his belly........makes me chuckle, everyone seems to have a tattoo these days......and some really bad ones (does everyone want to be a pirate or something ? another big fad at the moment )..........i really don't get people some days. :D women round her all seem to have huge tattoos on the cheasts, really ugly.

BBC News: Hippo escapes from London zoo

and a load of teenagers graffitied him but he was composed enough not to run rampant. I think you owe Henry an apology,

Fat gits are bad enough, but topless fat gits with their guts hanging out are gross. How hard is it to keep your waist measurement smaller than your chest? I'm in my mid 40s and my waist is 18" smaller than my chest - if an old duffer with a fulltime job, a part time business and care commitments can still find the time and gumption to stay in shape then anyone can.

Chopper1192":by2dz3tv said:
Fat gits are bad enough, but topless fat gits with their guts hanging out are gross. How hard is it to keep your waist measurement smaller than your chest? I'm in my mid 40s and my waist is 18" smaller than my chest - if an old duffer with a fulltime job, a part time business and care commitments can still find the time and gumption to stay in shape then anyone can.

Oooh! that hurts :cry: I know I got fat because I got depressed and drank and you may think that's no bloody excuse, but it's all I've got but I'm loosing it now. the weight not my mind :D

Alison

Chopper1192":26hp3u59 said:
To win you have to fight a real hippo!

Thats me fecked then , im overweight and have tattoos , although im working on the weight and i dont inflict it on the world by not wearing a shirt , :(

shinobi":3q5ftrft said:
Thats me fecked then , im overweight and have tattoos , although im working on the weight and i dont inflict it on the world by not wearing a shirt , :(

Mm I don't hang out my flesh to anyone, mmm me in a bikini in summer errgg!! I've seen obese people in bikinis at the beach and it's not a pretty site :facepalm:

Alison

battyfreezer":3usvix1z said:
Chopper1192":3usvix1z said:
To win you have to fight a real hippo!
I've shagged a few over the years! ;)

Isaac_AG":1ec450n6 said:
shinobi":1ec450n6 said:

Mm I don't hang out my flesh to anyone, mmm me in a bikini in summer errgg!! I've seen obese people in bikinis at the beach and it's not a pretty site :facepalm:

Alison
Its a shame people are not a bit less judgemental , its easy to look and just say fat git without any thought for why that might be ? food can be the same crutch as drugs or alchol or whatever to some people . sure thats not true for everyone but being overweight does not make me a bad person or less human than the next guy , im also not stupid, i get that when you put more in than you burn off you gain weight , in the same helpfull way people say " you have put on a few pounds " like i dont fecking know that every time i catch a glimpse of myself in shop window .
Im in my early 50s now and overweight but have been fit and a keen mountain biker as well as a fighter , competing in boxing , muay thai and MMA in my 20s and 30s , something i still coach now , coming back to bikes and watching my diet has helped me drop 2.5 stone in the past couple of months , its a small start and a long way to go but its a start .So please dont think overweight iautomatically means lazy, greedy ,weak human being , everyone is different .
Paul.

Back