DEkerf ST singlespeed for sale

chetglov

Dirt Disciple
Yes that's right, I have a 17.5 inch Dekerf ST singlespeed to sell. It is a 98 ST that in 2006 I had converted by Dekerf into a singlespeed. The conversion included horizontal drop outs, disc mounts, suspension unit refurb and a complete re-spray all done in Vancouver by Dekerf. I know people take the P when it's announced as a rare item and not been seen on the trail before but I think I am safe to say this is the only one.
It has Rockshox reba forks, Chris king headset Raceface seat post, flight titanium seat, Ritchey logic stem and monkey bar, DMR wheels with Panaracer fire pro tyres, Middleburn uno chainset, Avid BB70 disc up front and XTR lever brakes to the rear (I never got round to adding discs to the rear).
The Bike rides brilliantly and has the usual Dekerf suppleness on the singletracks. I am reluctantly selling but I’m moving to Australia and need to reduce my bike hoard. I am looking for £525 but can negotiate.
I know it’s not a true retro bike but I figured someone on here may appreciate it more than e_bayers.

Sorry photo's are bit rubbish but can send more if your interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,062
  • IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,062
I can't seem to PM you. But if you do decide to split it. I would be very interested in the frame. I have a collection of georgous stuff collected over the years waiting to fit to the right frame.............

Back