Cinder Cone pubbike NOW £85 SOLD

Re: Cinder Cone pubbike NOW £85 London(+mildly amusing conte

No postage still. Ever come to the sunny south?

ellist":1ls1vzls said:
No postage still. Ever come to the sunny south?

I live in the sunny south 31 today :D

Where a bouts are you mate? I can post but don't really want to, it's a £85 bike for bombing round town and along the canals etc just ot too many others like this :shock:

I'm near Fawley south of southampton. I reckon anything above the Wash is North, and the world ends at Leeds! My Tractor doesn't like the M3

ellist":3vzqw882 said:
I'm near Fawley south of southampton. I reckon anything above the Wash is North, and the world ends at Leeds! My Tractor doesn't like the M3

I'll give it one more weekend on gumtree (just realised it's still £95 on there) then if it doesn't go I'll consider posting :LOL:

ellist":16ec4giw said:

That's ridiculous - everyone knows that everything below Glasgow is South, and Glasgow is 150 miles South of me :D

Here's a gratuitous pic of me Landrover to cheer you up .... .... .... ....

:xmas-cool:

What the heck are those big thingies going up into the sky. I don't think I would like to ride down on of those. Here iz my cast iron workhorse just off the loading area for Fawley refinery. 10 minutes ride south and I sploosh into the English Channel. This is why I must have this bike. It's a cross between riding an iron girder and a space hopper!

Attachments

• 2013-07-19 11.21.37 (800x600).jpg
    2013-07-19 11.21.37 (800x600).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 188

Bike now sold to Crocodile Dundee via Gumtree, feel free to use this thread to divide the country up as you please :)

Wait til he comes to collect it. ' That's not a knife! THIS is a knife!!'

ellist":3eqsn1v9 said:
Wait til he comes to collect it. ' That's not a knife! THIS is a knife!!'

Oh yeah!!!!!!

He actually came twice last night and then this afternoon, still can't figure out why he didn't buy it the first time :roll: :facepalm:

Back