Lights Are So Cheap Now, So Why On Earth..?

Agreed, some of those budget Kree lights are very good, and at the prices are practically disposable!

Have to say though that I still like my old BLT's with the battery in the bottle cage; I also have a BLT helmet lamp, and a fancy little lamp that goes on the handlebar, which takes AA batteries in a stick-like holder that goes under the top tube and gives about 4 hours very bright output per charge :cool:

One of these in fact...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLT-LIGHT-SYS ... 2c660efee9

...blimey! That's a bargain!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah, drunk, no lights, pulling out in front of traffic. Sure we'd all be very understanding if that was a car driver not a cyclist and we wonder why cyclists get a bad name sometimes.

Kerplunk":3m675pln said:
Yeah, drunk, no lights, pulling out in front of traffic. Sure we'd all be very understanding if that was a car driver not a cyclist and we wonder why cyclists get a bad name sometimes.

Was about to post the same. She sounds like a dick.

the scary thought for me is she probably rode home too.
i just hope she had a basket for her wine.
second thought sounds like she may have a wine rack. :LOL:

Leffe is £2 a 750ml bottle at Tesco? I might have to go in, despite the shocking customer service I got in there today.

Given lights are so cheap, why are people still so keen to steal them at the slightest opportunity?

Back