Benbonty

Hold on guys!
I enquired about Ben from the perspective of his well being and or current status.
We are talking about a couple of bike parts.

This thread is growing arms and legs and I/We do not know the circumstances for any delays.
Anyone have a contact number for him?
I fancy he will be mortified by some of these comments.

I've met Ben in person a couple of times though RB trades and he's a good chap. I seem to remember this happening before when he went on holiday and although it's not ideal I'm sure he'll sort it so put the rope away for a while. ;)

I too have met him in person,(he bought his yeti fro frame from me)
He came and picked the frame from my house,looked around the garage had a good chat about retrobike's and paid cash for said frame.

I can say that he's a decent bloke from what I can gather.
I don't have a number for him but am sure he will be in touch sooner rather than later.

I would like to say that I have done some business with Benbonty and found him to be a straight up guy and had no problems with communications or the trade.

We have to remember that we don't know what circumstances may have taken him away from the site or his email. I'm sure he will be in touch soon.

Don't panic chaps! A last minute three week trip to Vegas has put me back a bit! I'm really sorry for the delay, I was trying to get them sent before I left but it didn't happen I'm afraid. There is no need for alarm!

Kingroon, the Avalanche will be with you Mon or Tues, Joss your decals and brakes will be with you Mon or Tues too.

Thanks for the support folks, I'm not a crook and I'm not a superhuman....... I'm somewhere inbetween.

benbonty":pe341n6q said:
Don't panic chaps! A last minute three week trip to Vegas has put me back a bit! I'm really sorry for the delay, I was trying to get them sent before I left but it didn't happen I'm afraid. There is no need for alarm!

Kingroon, the Avalanche will be with you Mon or Tues, Joss your decals and brakes will be with you Mon or Tues too.

Thanks for the support folks, I'm not a crook and I'm not a superhuman....... I'm somewhere inbetween.

You mean you put 21 days in Vegas ahead of my decals . . .
WHAT!!!!
Glad all is OK

joss":2fe3gh4z said:
benbonty":2fe3gh4z said:

You mean you put 21 days in Vegas ahead of my decals . . .
WHAT!!!!
Glad all is OK

Ben, today is Thursday and still no brakes or decals.
The brakes are a long way overdue, but if you examine the time I have waited for the decals you will be embarrassed.

benbonty":1ptjgn4p said:
..Kingroon, the Avalanche will be with you Mon or Tues..

Two weeks later.. Could someone who has BenBonty's number please give him a call/text and ask him to check in..?

Ben You little Tinker ! :shock:

Mr Littlewood will be paying you a visit soon

Remember guys "Don't get done...Get Dom!" :LOL:

Attachments

• don't get done  get Dom.jpg
    don't get done get Dom.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 377
Back