Word of warning - Colourtech

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Right, this is a long story so I will make it short. I'm also not one for slagging people off but I just have to say something this time.

I bought a Roberts frame from a member here well over a year ago. It went straight to Colour Tech for repaint and I have finally got it back today after months and months of chasing. Firstly the guy did it wrong after detailed instructions and phone calls. Since then I think he's had it in for me.

Firstly the brand new Mavic 305 headset I supplied with the frame wasn't returned.

Secondly the top of the seat tube is bent in and all the paint has flaked off, there is a chip on the underside of the rear stay and the rear dropouts are all scratched.

I can live with the little chip and scratches as that would happen in everyday use – over time – but not the bent seat tube.

I would just like to warn people that if you thought of sending a frame there – DON'T – stay well away.

Shocking. :evil:

And I know it took a lot for you to right that too, it aint your style, but im NOT impressed with them, shocking service, shocking treatment, shocking aftersales care.

Thanks mate. As you know I'm normally very laid back about everything but this has really got on my wick :twisted:

Here are some pictures....

I've just spoken to him and apraently he's ill in bed :?

Whats the chances of that...

It's the one in Dartford. It's supposedly the one that Roberts use to do all their frames... :?

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but was there a chance that this was done during transport (courier etc?).

Either way, you must be gutted. It's why I'll travel rather than post stuff if it's worth it. Hope you get it sorted.

Latest posts

Back