bin marin with goosed forks £100

Anyone here get this? I was waiting for a response on my best offer! :D

Could really use those blue Maguras if bought as a splitter...

What was your offer Ringo? mine was £85. Should really have just hit BIN but I'd have only got it to split and that always seems a shame so wasn't fully committed. Saying that, the Prestige I've just got wont pay for itself!! :facepalm:

Mine was £85 to! Should have also hit the BIN... I wanted the Mags for my Dave Lloyd and was going to flog the rest to make the mags free... Syncros stem and frame would have made £50 after post... Rear wheel looked Hope (if you squinted a bit!). Group was fit for bin though...

Skinflints the lot of you. Had gone before I could have put an offer in.

X-rays, xt 735 rear mech (possibly) lx chainset,USE seat post.
For bit of money you could have got back, dodgy purple hub.. Forks needing a rebuild. Ringle h20 cage.

Must admit I thought about what it was worth for parts, what chance some of the bits were fit for the bin, what it'd cost to collect etc. Came to the conclusion that it was right on the limit of being worth it so tried a cheeky offer. Makes me feel a bit dirty being as cold as that about a bike that would have been someones pride and joy at some point.

Hope the winner brings it back to it's former glory. :xmas-cool:

I too had an eye on this...was first in with my BIN and had it accepted but then another guy hit the £100 buy it now and beat me to it!

ringo":2e3xjt6l said:
Hows that work Wook? Looks like you've been stiffed there...

Meaning that I had contacted the buyer with my best offer which he accepted but before we could complete the transaction someone else hit the £100 BIN and paid straight away...

Back