Klein Collection Conspiracy ohoooooo

any123

Retrobike Rider
Like i promised at Mayhem i am opening a topic on Collections, but this is a Klein collection topic due to there is a conspiracy about certain collections not being complete and people taking parts and putting them on other Klein bikes. So once and for all i wish to clear up the conspiracy and want to see Klein collections in full meaning one photo or two showing the full collection. A collection means two or more

I will upload my collection later. Let the ball start rolling

Thanks andy

PS: This is a no holds barred topic

any123":3sxgh09k said:
Like i promised at Mayhem i am opening a topic on Collections, but this is a Klein collection topic due to there is a conspiracy about certain collections not being complete and people taking parts and putting them on other Klein bikes. So once and for all i wish to clear up the conspiracy and want to see Klein collections in full meaning one photo or two showing the full collection. A collection means two or more

I will upload my collection later. Let the ball start rolling

Thanks andy

PS: This is a no holds barred topic

Ha good work Andy...lets see if the theory holds water!

The History Man":i6fp6x3s said:
So what's with Kleins? Is six enough?

If you are a Klein head than no! This stems from a late night pissed conversation at Mayhem that I had with Andy (he may more than likely had the same conversation with others!)...being that we shared the same dubious thoughts that not all Kleins actually existed simultaniously! ;)

The History Man":2uvchvwi said:
Aah. Rustling the bushes are we?

Hahaha ...lets just say we have the Elvis "suspicious minds"! over some of the Klein collections on RB...

This may be a dumb question, but complete bikes only? Or can we show framesets(future projects)?

Back