Morning Mac Retro from the Angia low lands. I need a favor

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Is there anyone near Dumbarton for your section of retrobike? As i need my bike picking up from another member here and then boxing up for me too arrange a courier too collect if anyone can help the sooner the better as it needs picking up asap not once it pick up there's no rush :D

Happy trails Dan

Re: Morning Mac Retro from the Angia low lands. I need a fav

JimiHendrix would be the man to contact, he's not far as the crow flies.

I've pm'd Jimihendrix but no reply yet think he's busy do you know anyone else near Glasgow?

Whereabouts in Dumbarton? - Gimme a postcode.

I'm going to Oxfordshire via the Sunny Northeast and Birmingham mid August. possibility of meeting up on route if I come down the A1?

It's in Dumbarton il drop you a post code via pm mate if you could that would be great mate

cannondale king":1hyxenhu said:
I've pm'd Jimihendrix but no reply yet think he's busy do you know anyone else near Glasgow?

Ah, just noticed that earlier Dan :oops:, trouble is i'm mega busy at the moment (cars needing MOT'd, work being done on house etc), even if i could collect the bike courier collection will be a problem as i'm never in, i did take the last courier collection into my work (a set of car wheels i sold) but that was i nightmare i would'nt repeat (ok getting stuff delivered there though)

Sorry man :|

No worry's Jimmy fully understand mate.

Right the chaps on holiday til the 5th of August anyone able too pick it up around then?

Got me underpants on over me brand new Levi 501's (£5 from charity shop) tonight :xmas-cool:

Latest posts

Back