AMP BRODIE RACE FACE RINGLE *Edit Added* extra pics on pg 2

Re: AMP BRODIE RACE FACE RINGLE *Edit Added* extra pics on

Nuke proof carbon flat bars. They are solid. The carbon it in good shape and not all dried out. Just some chipping at the end of the bar. Was pulled off or a riding bike that I bought to part out. $75.00 USD (make offer)

Hi :cool: How much would shipping be to the UK for the 'bars? Is the Nuke Proof decal still there?

kingroon":jm3k2qe4 said:
Nuke proof carbon flat bars. They are solid. The carbon it in good shape and not all dried out. Just some chipping at the end of the bar. Was pulled off or a riding bike that I bought to part out. $75.00 USD (make offer)

Hi :cool: How much would shipping be to the UK for the 'bars? Is the Nuke Proof decal still there?

Im not sure this second. I will be going to the post office tonight and getting shippong quotes. uunfortunately the decals are long gone off this bar. But the carbon still feels good. You can slide your hand over it and the coating they used still feels glossy I guess. Ill get more pictures tonight.

kingroon":1jtkkzes said:

To England I quoted $16.00 +/- $2.00 for shipping the bar

I you see something you want please make an offer. I will do my best to get a proper shipping quote in a reasonable time. I am a little busy with work so I will try my best to make anything needed to be done a first priority

You have PM :cool:

Back