Kestrel CSX

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
This is a really nice looking kestrel CSX , shame the seller wont post to the UK, I would have really liked this :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
that is a nice frame, and rare in red aswell? There look to be damage around the BB area though, theres definately some 'new' paint covering scuffs and scrapes down there.

Someone on this forum must know people in the States, why not get a friend over there to bid for it for you?

i'd like it as well!
could you get it shipped to rody and get him to send it on?

stevet1":2hgner1n said:
Well I never knew Brent Trimble designed the Kestrel frames <hangs head in shame>

Don't worry, I learn something new every day I look on this site

gaf16":2hgner1n said:
could you get it shipped to rody and get him to send it on?

The chap states he wont ship overseas or accept bids from overseas which makes it twice as difficult :roll: , but if someone is willing to bid and ship it for me, I would (hint -hint) probably have a go :idea: .( :D Bonus soon)

Parcel2go provide a service where the seller ships the item to them and then they ship to you . I bet it is not cheap . but worth a try if desperate .

Back