beer and our current weather pattern

xerxes":1kxbeho5 said:
I love a nice real ale, but this weather was made for an ice cold lager, or two. :D
best scene ever. everytime I watch it, I can taste it :LOL:

Attachments

• ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 314
MarinMartin":18mbu36c said:
a crisp refreshing cider is what you need in this weather ;)

+1

or could have a chilled red, a fleurie maybe or some of the other beaujolais; those of us looking to reduce the weight, 5kg off the body is easier than off the bike, need the lower calorie alternative

I had a lovely pint of Humpty Dumpty Brewery Reedcutter yesterday lovely light and fruity real ale :D :D :cool: Also at the weekend my local will be serving some Growler Brewery and Madness 'Gladness' a lager that is an ale supposedly :? If they still have some left by the time I get there I will report on Monday ;)

Mr Panda":1t67rcr7 said:
Weston's Old Rosie Cider - Currently £1.29 500ml bottle in LIDL. 7.3% naughtiness :twisted:

I like Weston's cider, but I'm more of a beer girl myself, the McEwans is also a naughty 7.3%, but that is a damn good price though :)

Alison

cycling on the tracks in Ardenne one summer, we stopped off at a small Belgian "pub" for lunch and some refreshment, having studied the extensive beer menu we were rather disappointed when the proprietor shook his head at our suggestion, some bad french later we established our selection was more of an "evening" beer at 12% and he was rather horrified at the thought of us sinking a couple of "pints" of this stuff and cycling off.

Isaac_AG":3hx8f7k2 said:
Mr Panda":3hx8f7k2 said:
Weston's Old Rosie Cider - Currently £1.29 500ml bottle in LIDL. 7.3% naughtiness :twisted:

I like Weston's cider, but I'm more of a beer girl myself, the McEwans is also a naughty 7.3%, but that is a damn good price though :)

Alison

Indeed :D

However a word of warning - if you chill it and drink several during hot weather there can be instances of FALLING OVER.

Drink Responsibly :LOL:

Mr Panda":3m146j98 said:
Isaac_AG":3m146j98 said:
Mr Panda":3m146j98 said:

Alison

Indeed :D

However a word of warning - if you chill it and drink several during hot weather there can be instances of FALLING OVER.

Drink Responsibly :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Alison

Back