Evening rides

It should fit you just hope you dont have neck problems lol, text me if you can and remind me tomorrow ;)

Great ride last night, 11 riders thats pretty good going for a monthly meet never mind an evening ride!

Thanks to all for coming and apologies for the jungle section :LOL:

Do you have a ride planned for this week, I'm off work all week so may be able to join in........actually..I just remembered....due to my elaphant foot issue and the fact that I have an appointment at the quacks tomorrow at 6PM I may not be able to make it.

Getting sick of this.

Well it was a good ride last night, onc me and Will turned up as we chatted a bit to much over his bikes :LOL:

15 ! riders in total

Took in two steep hills and it were a bit sweaty by the top.

Spud made the final choice to go back the easier quicker way and then the bugger it lets get to the pub (to everyone relief ;))

Clocking up the usual 10 to 12 miles in 2 hours

Attachments

• 1003012_489933511086209_454370914_n.jpg
    1003012_489933511086209_454370914_n.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 947
It was a great turn out and a really enjoyable ride.

I'm pleased I made it up one of those steeper climbs on the single speed Pine Mountain, though on the flipside, the ride home took me longer on that!

Thanks to Chris for loaning it to me though, I'm getting on well with it, despite the odd slippy pedal incident.

Jez and I are popping out tonight to do a 17 mile loop around Doncaster. Setting off at 18:15PM from my house in Doncaster. If anyone wants to tag alone send me a Personal Message via the Retrobike messaging system. I'll then forward on my home address and post code.

http://www.strava.com/activities/69517523

I'm probably not out for the Welton ride tonight, due to having a lot to get done before my holiday. I will need to do some testing though, so if I finish building and everything else quickly enough there's a slim possibility I'll make it.

Back