A Saracen by any other name - very (new) pic heavy...

Always been a half-full type of person myself, so that probably accounts for my irritatingly sunny disposition... ;)

Nice build Stevo, definitely put together with enough thought to not look out of place if it were nestled in the later pages of an old Saracen catalogue - Name and all

I love the way you are basking in the glow of all the compliments too!

Haha no, no ironic interpretations intended

I enjoyed reading the comments and your reactions almost as much I enjoyed the eye candy and build story

A credit to you all round

:D Cheers again; I think you yourself know that it is genuinely pleasing when you put a lot into a build and the end result meets with much appreciative acclaim...

...I know we do it for ourselves first and foremost but it would be churlish to suggest it isn't nice when our efforts are well received by our Peers :D

Why bother complimenting yourself when were quite happy to compliment you and by eck that machine just looks amazing out on the trail so much so i almost feel as though i could be riding it myself :cool: Hmm! now that's got me tinking about a previous comment i'd made :roll: ;) ..

:D believe me, it rides as good as it looks; I could have very easily ended up in Eastbourne, but at my current level of (un)fitness that may have been somewhat over-ambitious!

I doubt SWMBO would have been over-impressed if I'd staggered into her office begging for a lift home! :facepalm:

Back