Cannondale Super V 400 98 - Auction ends tonight 29/07

jj46

Retro Newbie
Its time to get rid of our old bikes and i guess this could be the best place to find them homes..

First up is a 1998 Cannondale Super V400 - size Small. This was bought new back in the day and used for a couple of years before being put in the back of the garage, overall its in good condition, there are some chips and scratches and the swinging arm was painted black. Everything works well and the frame has no damage or cracks.

I have no idea what this may be worth but as a lot of it was upgraded i'll list the bits and if your interested make an offer. The bike is located in Wilts.

As apparently the thread needs a price i'll say £500 but please make an offer - the price is there because it has to be - i have no idea on value.

The frame, seat post (cut down), seat clamp and front mech are all original.
Wheels are Mavic D521 built on black Hope big uns and are excellent, the forks are Rock Shox Judy XL, LX cranks and shifters, goretex cables,XT rear mech, fox float rear shock,Hope 185 fr and 165 r discs (circa 99) Azonic bars, Planet X pedals and stem, specialized seat.

I guess if your doing a build this has some nice parts or will make a nice old retro ride.

Re: Cannondale Super V 400 98

jj46":cucjyzab said:
As apparently the thread needs a price i'll say £500 but please make an offer - the price is there because it has to be - i have no idea on value.

Apparently yes, if you read the Forum Rules at the top of the page in the yellow box.

Back