MacRetro chat and rides thread

Rob, I do graphic design and so does ZigZag, I'm handsome and he's tall so I don't know which of us you are after, but if that Mankini is involved it is Zigzag you need.

The Ken":vrey9wa4 said:
Rob, I do graphic design and so does ZigZag, I'm handsome and he's tall so I don't know which of us you are after, but if that Mankini is involved it is Zigzag you need.

I'll send you both briefs so you'll know what Im after :shock:

RobMac":jd4tvwla said:
The Ken":jd4tvwla said:

I'll send you both briefs so you'll know what Im after :shock:

and if they're soiled he needs a new washing machine :shock:

or imodium :LOL:

Question : You know how you have "private art collectors" who have art collections which never see the light of day, I think the just like collecting prety things for 'their' own private pleasure.

Anybody on here whos like that with bike parts?

RobMac":pnh3xkbo said:
Question : You know how you have "private art collectors" who have art collections which never see the light of day, I think the just like collecting prety things for 'their' own private pleasure.

Anybody on here whos like that with bike parts?

Not quite as seedy as you make it sound but I've boxes of bling that I bought just because I wanted it and not for a particular build. See here for when its raided.

I try and make myself move that sort of stuff on after a bit. Sometimes you see a pretty thing and know you won't actually use it bit it's just nice to have owned it for a while.

Back