1988 Yeti FRO

spwal":2u5aq22g said:

Please let me know if you need anything additional. Really looking forward to seeing your build :)

Danke
get me decals :mrgreen: ...Greetings and also Danke!

nevadasmith":2v998e63 said:
... Speaking of which what are your plans?
The most important for me is the cranks and it must only be a Bullseye, got here a very nice black CB but I'd rather
have a Bullseye on this bike. I didn't really have any plans for other parts.

yetifro25.jpg

yetifro26.jpg

yetifro27.jpg

Wow nader,

You did a great job with photos....I love photography but that really is great work both in doors and out doors. What camera and lens do you use?

I have decals in white but I have been saving them for the ultimate...also they are not as nice as what gilcan make so I hesitated to stick them on.

I have a matching blue painted taperlite that would look really cool on there. I should have send it in the big box!

Ps-- that fork is computer match paint to match yeti yellow!! :)

A cheap camera ... not even an SLR ;) (nikon coolpix)

I'll probably get the decals from Velocals, but he's currently on vacation.
...unfortunately too late for taperlite :(

Get them from gil. I do not want to speak badly of someone, but I think gils stickers may be slightly better and closer to you.

Velocals are nice too, but you have choices :)

raidan73":3fzr92nq said:
Looking forward to seeing what you do with this Nader. I'm sure it will look every bit as good as your other builds I've seen.
Thanks Adrian :D

Nader":1gcaeced said:
spwal":1gcaeced said:
Wow nader,

You did a great job with photos....I love photography but that really is great work both in doors and out doors. What camera and lens do you use?

A cheap camera ... not even an SLR ;) (nikon coolpix)

And the Popes ...... Armish :D

Nader no one who takes as much time as you in getting the perfect shot would make do with such a humble offering in the camera department.
Its been well documented else where on your various build threads (even by some of your harshest critics) that we all think you've a great tallent and eye for a taking a sublime picture.... but come on

Attachments

• your nose is growing Nader.jpg
    your nose is growing Nader.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 697
Back