SYNCROS, RACE FACE, Blackspire, Vuelta, Ritchey, Paul

cyclotoine

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I will update this thread when I can, but might be slow to get the photos up so I have begun.

I have a bunch of 1-1/8" syncros cattle prod and cattle head stems in black and silver. some have shop wear, others are damn near pristine and the prices will reflect that. all are NOS

Prices are in USD and or best offer and do not include shipping. Payment via paypal.

IMG_5677.jpg

In this photo:

All stems are 1-1/8" for 25.4mm handlebars

Cattleprod silver 150mm, shop wear, I would take the decals off and re-polish for a high end finish. Non-original bar clamping bolts. $20

Cattleprod silver 140mm, very nice comes with original bag $35

Cattlehead silver 140mm, $30 (repo top cap included)

Stems not in photo:

120mm Cattlehead black with little to no rise. Some marks here and there, but pretty good, odd bit of white paint on one side of handlebar clamp, but will be hidden when mounted. Original expanding wedge included. I also have the 1" or 1-1/8" wedges, please ask if you would like that version over the 1-1/8" only. $35 I believe this is a 5 degree rise, hard to tell, it could be a zero.
http://s83.photobucket.com/user/abier62 ... t=3&page=1

NOS posts from left to right are:

29.6mm $75 425mm (newer style)
29.6mm $75 (older back of post logo)
29.6mm 330mm $35 no hardware (or I will swap hardware from another post and sell for $75)
27.4mm/425mm syncros with old style hardware $80

Blackspire 48T 94bcd NOS rings, no ramps or pins $17 ea.
Vuelta 48T 94 BCD chainring NOS (not pictured) $23

Ritchey pro light, black handlebars $40 NOS some label wear

Race face NOS airalloy bar in a drab green colour. Logos are a little worn in places but overall good. measures 558mm. $50
http://s83.photobucket.com/user/abier62 ... t=3&page=1

NOS Controltech bars in above photo album $50

shipping for a single item is:
US: $12 under 500g (one item) $17 up to 1kg (2 items) (air only, Cnd Post took away surface option in this category)
UK/EU: $11 surface $19 air for single item coming in at under 500g (usually means bubble envelope)
up to 1kg is $17 surface, $36 air, about two items.

130mm Cattlehead black with rise. some marks here and there, but pretty nice. Original expanding wedge included. I also have the 1" or 1-1/8" wedges, please ask if you would like that version over the 1-1/8" only. $30 SOLD
28.6mm cut down from 425 to about 340mm. Older hardware style $50 or no hardware for $30. logo mostly gone and top plate is used. SOLD
Paul chimchim IIs black and in original package NOS $20 SOLD
Paul Chimchim IIs purple NOS without package $15 SOLD
Odyssey Straddle Rod Black NOS in baggy $20 SOLD

Cattleprod black 140mm, $35 SOLD
Cattleprod black 120mm, $50 SOLD

Cattleprod silver 130, very nice comes with original bag $40 N/A
Race Face xy 26.8mm $50 N/A

Cattlehead black 150mm 15 degree rise $25 SOLD (top cap included)

Re: NOS SYNCROS and RACE FACE New Items!

bump for bunch of new stuff and price drop on syncros stems, not likely to go any lower on the stems. Remember 1 GBP - 1.54 USD as of checking just not so a $50 US syncros stem is going to run you about $79 USD shipped by air to UK/Europe (less by surface and less to US) and that = about 45 GBP. And that is a nice 120mm, longer stems are cheaper!

Back