GoldenEraMTB's slightly more modern garage sale

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Feel free to ask questions and make offers, even if low balling if you preferred method of negotiations- I can take it. Prices do not include shipping, but I gladly ship internationally. All prices are in US Dollars, and I ask that all payments be submitted in USD. Thanks

Updated on July 24, 2013

➡️ Rock Shox SRAM XC28 DISC/V-Brakes, 1 1/8" inch, 180 mm steerer; model #06T20036992 (2011?) - $70 USD SOLD

➡️ SOLD Marzocchi MX Comp Bomber, (2003/2004), 1" threadless steel 190 mm long steerer, crown could use polishing/cleaning;
functions great; I'm not sure of the travel, though I believe it to be 80- 100 mm (if anyone knows how to measure this for sure,
I'll be glad to do so; just realized this is the air version; not the coil, so adding $25 to my asking price; hope that doesn't bother anyone too much. - $150 USD SOLD

all these parts are on ebay, starting at $1, so feel free to bid what you think they are worth, or what you want to pay, and potentially save a few bucks. Thanks

Hmmm, just tried to pm you, but realized I can't. Think you have to meet a certain number of posts, or set up your private message box. Once done, I'll pm you with my paypal, if you are good with my asking price.

Right now, I have a zero feedback, new member, bidding a lot on the fork on ebay, and that always makes me a bit leery of a last minute cancelation, then the fork goes for a song, since most of the truly interested people, become disinterested, thinking the price is going too high.

It's tempting to let the auction run, since there's lots of interest, but with the zero feedback bidder, bidding hard, early...I dunno.

Back