Cannondale Super V SL

drb5

Dirt Disciple
A while ago I rebuilt a Super V SL and in January I suffered a bad slipped disc. Decided now the pain is too much to go on with and it isn't getting better, so it'll be a long time before I get back on a bike and with that, the Super V is for sale.

I don't have a full spec list, but I'm going to link to my eBay auction. As it says in the auction, I'd prefer pick up, or I could part it out, but I don't really have the time and I'm somewhat limited in movement...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171068311423? ... 1555.l2649

If this breaks the rules, like I must post pics with specs and price etc, then I will...I'm just lazy. :) But the eBay page shows you what I'm after on there, but as eBay shafts you 10% fee's+ and then there's PayPal, I'm happy to take lower than the price you see. ;)

Edited to add price of £550.

Attachments

• DSCF7531 copy.JPG
    DSCF7531 copy.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 1,961
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah like you said you'll have to put a price on it OR I can move it to "MTB eBay & Marketplace Watch" for you.

BTW what year is it?

It won't be a '90, more likely to be '97, '98 or '99 with that swing-arm and frame. Before '97 they had the curved carbon swing-arm with the shock nearly vertical connected to the frame-tube the seat-post tube is on instead of junction of 2 main frame tubes. After '99 they had the cast swing-arm that was prone to cracking then later had the Jekyll-type CAAD4 arm.
You could tell for sure by checking on vintagecannondale site.

Nice bike, hope whoever buys it appreciates the work that went into it.

Moves fast in here!

Had an offer on eBay of £500, but due to fees, I countered with £550. Happy with anything about £500 really folk.

Back