Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....with tattoo's

Re: Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....

technodup":1ha964ei said:
I wasn't being offensive, if I was I'd have said freak show.
Fair enough :D
I agree about people not thinking about what they have done. I don't have any dolphins/butterflies/lettering/celtic lettering/names etc etc. All mine have a personal meaning and the tattooists I have been to tend to be of the type who prefer peeps to come in with a design - not just come and look through books and say 'I'll have that one'.
I do have one in the small of my back and, when I had it done, it was virtually unheard of to have one there, so when it got a bit fashonable for tats to be done there a few years ago, I seriously considered having it removed.

My son is planning on having the Royal Marine's dagger put on his arm, he's just very worried that they'll do a sh*t job of it.

Alison

Have to say I agree with Technodup here; I think it's a real shame that so many otherwise attractive girls bring themselves down with ugly ink scarring.

Men aren't attractive anyway, but tattoos certainly don't improve them either in my opinion.

Had a mate many moons ago , got a liver bird on his arm, jeeez it looked like a red budgie :facepalm: ...he went on to get mild and bitter under each nipple and empty under his belly button.

There was a local lad who tattooed a swastika on his head, but he did it in the mirror, so ended up back to front......

then there was Frank who covered his own legs in 0's and crosses :facepalm:

I seem to be noticing a lot of tats amongst the scene crowd, fixies, that lot(no offence intended by 'that lot') Some of them very extensive and rather expensive
Latest fashion ?

greenstiles":39xr91bt said:
Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....With a big tattoo on his big belly.

Maybe he has a mental disorder.

I wish Beckam would have left the tattoos to the sailors. I just can't get off on him anymore.

RobMac":22fzvh6z said:
lumos2000":22fzvh6z said:
technodup":22fzvh6z said:
Women with tattoos belong in the circus.

now where's my juggling balls
http://suicidegirls.com/girls/

funny how ugly people get ugly tattoos?

Brilliant link :shock:
I'd crawl naked through hot coals for 99% of those girls.

Feck me Rob, can you still get the money back you paid for yer glasses? :shock:
Just a thought, maybe you bought beer-goggles?
e14443.gif

Latest posts

Back