FS: Klein Attitude 92 HLF respray 19"

herbivora

Retro Guru
Hello, selling my gem. Bought the frameset from ChrisWick here and am really sad to have to let it got but I dont have room for it any longer. :(
Built up with complete XTR, Spinergy wheels, Deathgrip tyres and syncros revolver cranks and seatpost. Flite saddle and Klein Deathgrips. Ringle quicks. Shimano 747 pedals.
The frame set me back 1100 pounds and I dare not to think about the rest of the stuff.
Thinking about letting it go for 2100€, but open to offers. Quick and smooth deal better price.
Shipping international is not a problem. Any questions just pm.

Attachments

• KleinHLF.jpg
    KleinHLF.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,693
syncros cranks??!!! haven't seen those puppies for years, klein, the ultimate, take me right back to the 90's sweet bike mate

Just to add.. the respray was done by Martin at Etoe to an acceptionaly high standard.. it really is stunningly beautiful and new owner will not be disappointed :cool: .. click the 1992 Klein Attitude linky in my sig below for more pictures.

Shame to see it changing hands so soon but GLWS :)

Tjena, kul att se en kleinfantast från svedala här på rb, trodde jag var den enda i riket som snöat in. Var håller du till? Har du fler Klein, jagar nytt objekt?

Själv väntar jag på att få tillbaka min adept 1992 sunburst som etoe gör ett renoveringsjobb på.

Lycka till med försäljningen!

Back