Chuck CR-HT

Nice one, love the frame and the build is purposeful. I like it!

FWIW the weight of the Pikes would not worry me, rather the height. Forks look long and that can (will) affect handling. What would be the norm in fork travel for the Chuck, 100mm I reckon. Can you wind down the Pike?

Enjoy!!

The forks are set at 125mm the can run 90-140mm... I have them set up with a firm spring but little compression, the first 30-40mm is very soft so it rides really well!

That's a great looking bike Kev. Bet you're glad that you hung on to it.

It looks like it'll take a pounding (and probably give one out on a really long ride). I think the Pikes suit it.

Did you keep the Tazer?

Yep, still have the tazer... With a 4x track locally and limited time to get out and ride it will probably get as much use as the chuck.

Chuck actually feels less harsh than the cindercone did, very suprised. Out tomorrow again after work, loving it so far!

Good stuff. Was it just the Kona and the Intense that you it shot of?

I had an original Orange Sub Zero that was a lot less harsh that it looked like it should be...it was certainly more compliant than the Zcameleon that replaced it.

That Chuck looks ace, but because its so burly it looks like it would be super harsh. Bet it's quite quick though.

Yeah, it's quick... less harsh than my old Chameleon as well. The 5.5 is gone, the Kona frame is hung up... cash buffer in the bank so I can pick up bits as and when!

Just spent the weekend at Llandegla on it... what a great bike, now I've got a gravity dropper on it as well it's brilliant!

Good stuff. Nice to hear that it's being used.

I'm totally sold on the dropper post. I love my Reverb.

Latest posts

Back