Fat and mad does not agree with summer

highlandsflyer":3cvneig6 said:
Isaac_AG":3cvneig6 said:
balanced diets where you get the right vitamins, minerals and proteins will not lead to malnutrition if you cut down the calories, you have to miss out on the essentials to be malnourished so no good nutritious diet will lead to this, under any circumstances

If you are taking in more calories than you need, given your lifestyle or exercise regime for example, by definition it is not a 'balanced' diet. The calorific components are nourishment as well as any other. So many people make this mistake, assuming you need to go all out cutting intake as well as upping exercise levels.

balance diet is taking in the recommended amounts if vitamins, minerals and proteins, carbohydrates as mentioned are the ones you can survive without, as I've said from the beginning if you take in more than you give out you'll increase weight and become fat, and a healthy balanced diet that does not exceed your calorific output will lead to weight loss, fat people are not fat because of their medical condition or their meds whether or not these things effect weight, taking into account their condition if their diet is adjusted well and effectively anyone will loose weight.

Alison

Isaac_AG":bhct0yyu said:
balance diet is taking in the recommended amounts if vitamins, minerals and proteins, carbohydrates as mentioned are the ones you can survive without, as I've said from the beginning if you take in more than you give out you'll increase weight and become fat, and a healthy balanced diet that does not exceed your calorific output will lead to weight loss

If you have a balanced diet you need the carbs you are taking in.

A 'healthy balanced diet that does not exceed you calorific output' will lead to remaining the same weight! It is NOT rocket science!!!

A diet that falls short of your output may lead to weight loss, but if you are already at an ideal weight or you are eating the right diet but not exercising enough that diet will not be your ideal sustainable diet.

highlandsflyer":1nia1q1a said:
Isaac_AG":1nia1q1a said:
balance diet is taking in the recommended amounts if vitamins, minerals and proteins, carbohydrates as mentioned are the ones you can survive without, as I've said from the beginning if you take in more than you give out you'll increase weight and become fat, and a healthy balanced diet that does not exceed your calorific output will lead to weight loss

A 'healthy balanced diet that does not exceed you calorific output' will lead to remaining the same weight! It is NOT rocket science!!!

A diet that falls short of your output may lead to weight loss, but if you are already at an ideal weight or you are eating the right diet but not exercising enough that diet will not be your ideal sustainable diet.

I was talking about me and other overweight people, of course skinny people like my oldest daughter need to eat not just a healthy diet but the right amount of calories, now that's a hard request, getting her to eat my home made nutritious food is almost impossible, every thing I cook is awful :facepalm: as I said loosing weight is not rocket science it's as simple as putting less calories in than you use will result in weight loss, but it has to be a well balance diet so you can loose the weight but remain healthy. These fad diets that tell you to fast and only eat beetle juice or cabbage will loose the weight but for a short time with no health benefits, people on these fad diets loose weight then rapidly increase it again.

Alison

Isaac_AG":349s1b5b said:
highlandsflyer":349s1b5b said:
Isaac_AG":349s1b5b said:

I was talking about me and other overweight people, of course skinny people like my oldest daughter need to eat not just a healthy diet but the right amount of calories, now that's a hard request, getting her to eat my home made nutritious food is almost impossible, every thing I cook is awful :facepalm: as I said loosing weight is not rocket science it's as simple as putting less calories in than you use will result in weight loss, but it has to be a well balance diet so you can loose the weight but remain healthy. These fad diets that tell you to fast and only eat beetle juice or cabbage will loose the weight but for a short time with no health benefits, people on these fad diets loose weight then rapidly increase it again.

Alison

Don't kid yourself. Statistics OVERWHELMINGLY show that most people who lose notable amounts of weight, within the space of around 5 years, put it back on, if not more.

People who bang on, and on, and on, about losing weight not being rocket science, completely miss the point, because they are trapped in their own little bubble of understanding.

I admit that most put it back on, because they revert to their old ways, they loose the flab and think everything is hunky dory, it isn't rocket science to loose weight, it's as simple as the ABC, it's just hard to stick to an input and stay there, the maths are simple, even an 8 year old can work it out, people who put it back on just stop their bast laid plans and revert back to old attitudes. as I said I was skinny till my 40's I got fat dealing with problems, I know that and now I'm changing that and have lost 2,5st, not through fasting just eating sensibly and drinking sensibly. most people who go back to pre diet have been on quick fix diets and then relapsed.

Alison

Then you know the key to sustainable weight loss is keeping it real.

The reason so many fail when 'dieting' is that they are depriving the body of what it wants.

You can't argue with your body.

It has all sorts of tactical advantages over you.

Best to co-operate and do it the way the body wants, it wants a good fulfilling diet and plenty of exercise, perhaps leading to a large increase in intake whilst you are stomping on the gas pedal.

highlandsflyer":2a5hslwx said:

Simple maths!!!! :LOL:

Morning.

highlandsflyer":1fzzg92k said:
Convincing argument, I relent!
That was a response to a post on the previous page about over-reacting. Something was on a go slow. Possibly me.

technodup":1b086qr5 said:
highlandsflyer":1b086qr5 said:
Convincing argument, I relent!
That was a response to a post on the previous page about over-reacting. Something was on a go slow. Possibly me.

Probably your metabolism.

Back