Very very freaky thing just happened

I was talking to Mum about this today, mainly agreeing with what has been said about it sticking at the point where the weight is at the top. Odds would have sent it over one last time but it just must have caught at precisely the right point. Interesting as to the odds but problem solved
Freakiness over :D
Then mum said that while in the kitchen a couple of months ago she caught sight of someone in the hallway, said it was a tall man shape but when she turned there was nothing.
Thinks it could possibly been an echo of Dad who died last year who was 6'2". Or as i suggested a thought propelled,all subconscious :?

I once helped a mate decorate an old house which was next to a school on a hill.

There were hiding cupboards in the walls were they used to hide Catholic priests.
Any cups or plates would fly off the shelves and light bulbs would explode when tension mounted between parties in the room.

It scared the bejeezus out of me and I was glad to leave as the whole place just felt evil.

Re. your chainset.

I like the ghost story ;)

I once was lying in bed, I was awoken to see my son standing there with his soother in his mouth I blinked and he was there no more, was this ghostly? Na I was just hallucinating, many people see things and believe they're ghostly it's really just tosh and imagination, the mind can play many tricks and as a psycho patient I know all about this.

Alison

Inbalance in the earth gravitational field, earth tremor in far off tibet, air pressure disturbance caused by movement in sealed environment, martians or even the supernatural ?
Life without the unexplained would not involve Mulder and Scully and where would the fun be then ?

If you take the crank as your frame of reference then it was actually the bike, you, your house, the earth and the rest of the universe that did one complete rotation. ;)

Back